Private Yoga Instruction
Private yoga lessons can be beneficial for all types of people. Similar to a personal trainer, a private yoga teacher designs the practice to you specifically – your needs, goals, injuries, conditions, etc. Private instruction is valuable for several different reasons.
It can be:
- an introduction to the practice of yoga in a safe, private setting outside of a group class
- to achieve a personal goal – such as flexibility, strength, or meditation
- to fine tune an established practice with 1:1 attention and assists
- a stepping stone to group classes – where you will learn how to modify poses for your body, abilities, injuries, limitations
- to develop a home practice
With private instruction you can deepen your practice, increase your confidence, ask questions in a confidential setting, and receive personalized attention and hands-on assists designed to your individual needs.